Week of August 30 - September 5
Signups for Session 1 are closed. Thank you to everyone for your patience and cooperation in ensuring that all families meet their Parent Participation obligations.
Since we are at capacity, many families will be sharing snack responsibilities with one (1) other family. A printed copy of the finalized signup schedules for Session 1 will be distributed to your parent cubbie on Monday. Please check this schedule and/or SignUpGenius to see who you may be paired with in order to coordinate the day's menu. If you missed the signup deadline, please check these resources to find your assigned parent participation and snack days.
Thank you to everyone who came to Parent Orientation and Visiting Days, we had a full house!!
- Please bring a change of clothes to leave at school in your child's clothes bin (extra shorts, t-shirt, underwear). Since the weather has been very hot, we will have water play, and they will need to change into dry clothes.
- Remember to put sunscreen on your children before they come to school. School starts at 8:30 and morning circle will begin at 8:45.
- Please be on time as this will help your child transition and eliminate as many distractions as possible.
- In your parent cubby you have a Family Info Survey, please complete and return to your teacher by the end of the week.
- Scrip: Ralphs Enrollment Date is Sept 1st; please visit the website for new Scrip forms.
- Please do not park in the back behind the classrooms; park down below and walk up the hill for Upper School. The parking behind is for Staff and it is not safe for the children.
- If you have not paid September tuition or have forms that need to be turned in please see Miss Katerina in the office.
We are looking forward to an amazing year...see you all Monday/Tuesday!