Enter for a chance to win a year of free tuition for the upcoming 2017-18 school year! Up to a $3,480 value! Only families of students who have recieved acceptance letters for the HRNS 2017-18 year are eligible.
- $50 per ticket.
- Each ticket purchased online will be physically filled out and entered into the raffle box by the Auction Committee.
- Online ticket purchases will end on April 6th at noon PST.
- A maximum of 200 tickets will be sold
- You can also enter with cash or a check at the HRNS office.
- The drawing will take place at the School’s Silent Auction on April 7, 2017.
- The ticket holder need not be present to win.
The winner of the raffle will receive 1 year of tuition to HRNS free for the 2017-18 school year, up to the value of your applicable 3-day program tuition (a minimum value of $3,240 but not to exceed $3,480).
The value of the prize cannot be applied to any School fees, materials charges, insurance surcharge, mandatory fundraising requirements, buyouts, fines, purchase of any logo or book fair merchandise or Stay-N-Play. Winning the contest does not guarantee enrollment in the school, program, class, or position on the waitlist. Any deposit(s) required to hold a student’s
place at HRNS must be timely submitted when due but will be refunded once the 2017-18 school year begins.
The prize has no cash value. No refund or credit will be issued in the event of withdrawal from the school or if you are enrolled in any school program less than 3 days.
All proceeds from the sale of the raffle tickets will go to the School’s operating fund.
Any and all federal and California state tax laws apply. Please consult your tax advisor.
This contest is being generously sponsored by the Lopez-Wang, Kiang, Hsu, Liu-Klein, Karas, and Dougall families.