Hastings Ranch Nursery is growing. Join us on #GivingTuesday to upgrade our facilities to meet our students’ growing needs.
Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday is the largest giving day of the year and is taking place on November 29, 2016. This year, Hastings Ranch Nursery School is participating it its first ever #GivingTuesday campaign.
HRNS has been a leader in early childhood education in Pasadena since 1953. Just four years ago, HRNS had eighty students and faced an uncertain future. Since then, we have turned the tide with a new director and renewed purpose resulting in an enrollment of over 150 students today.
Although our enrollment grew rapidly over the past four years, the campus has remained mostly the same. That is why we are making it a priority this year to complete vital safety upgrades to the campus to meet our expanding needs and ensure the safety of the little bodies at play.
Our first #GivingTuesday campaign’s goal of $15,000 is dedicated to purchase security cameras, replace aging pole safety pads, reinforcing the fencing, repairing and rebuilding the playhouse in Purple Door, a visibility mirror, proper drainage, window tempering, and more.
What can you do?
- Donate at https://www.razoo.com/us/story/Hrns on Giving Tuesday or before!
- Create your own personal fundraising page for your friends and family to contribute to this campaign at https://www.razoo.com/us/story/new?org_urn=Hastings-Ranch-Nursery-School
- If your child goes to or is an alumni of HRNS, create an #unselfie photo with your child holding this sign and share it on social media on #GivingTuesday
- Become a fan of our Facebook page and stay tuned for all the action on Giving Tuesday
- Share our campaign on your social networks and use the hashtag #GivingTuesday
Larger donations are recognized with the following:
- $500 donation sponsors a structural pole pad. Your name will be printed on the pad along with the HRNS logo.
- $250 donation will place your name on a plaque to be placed on the HRNS campus.