Week of July 19-July 25
- 7/23 or 7/24- Last Day of Summer School
- 8/26- Parent Orientation
- 8/27 & 8/28- Visiting Days
- 8/31- First Day of School
To celebrate the last day of summer school we will be grilling hot dogs! Snack parents for Thursday, we are asking that you bring the paper goods for our picnic. Everyone look for a sign up sheet in your classroom to bring a side dish to share! Parents are more than welcome to come, but it is not required.
I can't believe we are in our last week of summer school! Just a few reminders:
- Please do not park in the back behind the classrooms; park down below and walk up the hill. The parking behind is for Staff and it is not safe for the children.
- The maintenance form for next year is in your cubbies, please return it to the office by 7/20.
- Please have all payments in by July 22, as we need time to process before the school closes for the summer.
- Thank you to everyone for using Room One to access the adult bathroom, please remember children may not accompany you in the restroom per licensing.
- Please do not forget to put sunscreen on your children and sign the consent form if you wish for us to reapply if needed.
- Remember to send your child with an extra change of clothes and a towel, write your child's name on them; they will be getting wet!
- Remember school begins at 8:30 and circle is at 8:45, please bring your child on time, this will help with transitions.
- If you have another child with you that is not enrolled at HRNS please keep them with you per Licensing Title 22.
If you have any questions feel free to talk to your child's teacher or come see me in the office! Please keep a look out for emails about orientation, visiting days and more important information! Have a great rest of the summer!