It Can Get Better!
- LEARN How to play with your child in meaningful, brain building ways
- RECEIVE Support - You aren’t alone on this parenting adventure
- RECLAIM Your sanity. (Well, some of it!)
- EARN Credits towards education requirement
SESSION 1: LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
SESSION 2: EXECUTIVE FUNCTIONING & PLAY
SESSION 3: LESS STRESS DISCIPLINE
A unique opportunity to get to know your fellow HRNS parents in a small group setting while learning how to PLAY, DISCIPLINE and MANAGE your daily stresses!
Choose 1, 2 or all 3 sessions
Only 1 session will count towards 1 of 2 Mandatory Parent Education requirements for 2016-2017 school year.
Present by former HRNS parent and current Marriage Family Therapist Nina Lee.
- 5-8 Parents per group for more personalized support
- $10 / person / session
- Each session includes stress reduction, discussion, & practice
- Participation & dialogue are encouraged
I know first hand the ups and downs of parenting and how sometimes we feel like our hearts will explode from the intensity of love we feel for our children. Other times, well… @!$%@#%, right?
We all want the best for our families but sometimes our best intentions aren't enough. We all need support at different stages in life.
I am a Marriage Family Therapist, spouse, and parent, too. My sincerest hope is that through informative and nurturing relationships we can help our next generation thrive. I hope to connect with you in a Parent Education workshop, support group, or individually.
If you would like more information please feel free to contact me or visit my web page.
I look forward to seeing you soon,
Nina Lee, MA, MS, IMF 79034